my father

My father is like a friend to me.He loves me at all times.He teaches me all the values and morals I must live by.And he himself lives by all the values.He belives in practicing what he preaches.So I find my father very honest.And he never finds it difficult to be that eay

My father is kind and generous.If 

approaches him with genuine need he helps them to whatever extent he can.And he never grudges any help he offers.My father is time consicos and  punctual.He is strict with me because he want me to disciplined being disciplined is tough,but  I known it is for my good.And so I always try my best to follow what my father tells me to do.Whenever I am in difficulry my father helps me out with love and affection.

                                                     Thankyou




Comments

Popular Posts